New stadium pictures - columns for rakers

STADIUM TALK


In the last post we had an education on rakers so we can start to see what is going to happen next. The pictures below make more sense to me, I can start to appreciate what I'm looking at and pick out the concrete columns ready for the rakers.

The construction forum guys seem to think this taker is a change from a building site to a stadium construction and I can see what they mean. I'm amazed the difference simply understanding what a raker is has made. I can now start to visualise beyond the simple appreciation of a construction picture. If, like me, you are a non construction guy, hell diy is too much, then you might want to go back and have a look at the previous post this afternoon.

The second image you'll find in larger format, where you'll need to scroll to see elements outside the screen, below it.