Another new Spurs kit design leaked for 2017/18



Well what do you think of this Kit chaps? It clearly isn't ours as the badge doesn't have the shield around it, a feature we know the new shirt has. Some seem to like it though. It would do as an away kit or a third kit I suppose. I quite like the idea of a nearly all navy blue kit but not sure about the tyre tracks going around the chest.

Now we are moving to Nike, I can't see them using that part of the design which surely inspired by the Under Armour shirts we had. One advantage is that it takes the red AIA branding of the shirt and replaces it with a white one, something we would all much prefer I'm sure.


I have lost count of the number of 'new' kit designs we have seen, few seem plausible. The actual new design is believed to be based on the design of the current England shirt.

The shirt below is far better than the one above and in a Twitter poll most fans said they preferred white socks instead of blue.